Stellar Dog Boarding in Denver
The closest thing you'll find to a hip boutique hotel for your dog, BARK! offers numerous, spacious 20 square foot loft style Private Suites. Our cozy Private Suites come complete with cots and fleece blankets. Your pup will also receive FREE daycare on drop-off day, during boarding stay and until noon on day of pick-up, as well as additional add-ons for purchase. As always, they will receive loving, attentive care throughout their entire stay.
We provide webcam access to all our clients so that they can check in on their happy pets. View Webcams
Our Boarding Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday Pick-up: 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Sunday Drop-off: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
PRICING & PACKAGES
- 1 night: $60 per dog
- 5 nights of boarding (save $15.00) $285.00
- 10 nights of boarding (save $50.00) $550.00
Dog Boarding Add-Ons
- Ball Toss - Everyone loves a game of fetch! We offer a 1-on-1 ball toss for your furry friend with our staff.
- Brain Game – Special competitions between your pup and our team members that will keep them engaged and stimulate their senses.
- Cuddle Time - Extra 1-on-1 cuddles from our trusted team!
- Puppy Postcard – A postcard written by YOUR pup on how their stay is going!
- Walks – Extra walks around the downtown area for added exercise.
*Boarding is offered to all dogs that have passed the Meet and Greet process. All dogs must be current on all vaccines and be spayed/neutered by 1 year of age. All dogs must have a reservation for all appointments. Bark follows the current Denver county breed restrictions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BARK! GUEST
First potty is bright and early at 6 AM! Immediately following, breakfast is served to every pup's satisfaction. BARK! is equipped to store and administer all types of food, whether it is kibble, canned, frozen, raw, or any combination of the above. Following recommended digestion time, playtime begins!
Playtime includes plenty of indoor and outdoor activities. Our dogs are quick to find companions for tag, races, and more! Proper play etiquette is positively reinforced by our ever present and attentive staff. For our other merry guests who would rather watch than engage, they are welcome to lounge with our loving staff.
In the middle of the day, we offer breaktime for our guests to rejuvenate and enjoy a snack or lunch at your discretion. Socialization and play activities recommence in the afternoon through the evening.
Dinner is served around 4:30PM. Our guests have more time with their friends after supper, as bedtime does not begin until 7:00PM.