At BARK!, our professional groomer provides services for all breeds and can address all of your furry friend's needs. Professional grooming keeps your pup happy and healthy, and you can always count on our expert groomer to provide exceptional care using high-quality products and the utmost attention to detail.
Our groomer will work with you to ensure your expectations are exceeded and your pup struts with confidence. Whether your pet needs a simple bath and haircut or they require additional services such as nail trimming, teeth brushing, or ear cleaning, we do it all.
● Bath and Brush
● Deluxe Bath (includes nails, ears, teeth, bath and brush)
● Premium Bath (includes nails, ears, teeth, bath and brush, trim up)
● Full Groom (includes nails, ears, teeth, bath and brush, full groom)
● A La Carte Options
○ Nail Trimming and Grinding
○ Ear Cleaning
○ Teeth Brushing
○ Face Trim
○ FURminator® (de-shedding treatment)
● The pricing for these services is based on breed, size, and coat type. We’ll happily provide an estimate over the phone when you schedule your pet’s appointment, but final pricing is provided when we meet you and your pet.
● We're conveniently located in Denver between Lincoln and Broadway.
Sadie love the cage-free grooming environment here at BARK!, where your fur baby will receive their undivided attention from start to finish. Each groom begins with a warm bath and massage, followed by a refreshing fluff-dry and brush-out before starting the haircut. We look forward to meeting your four-legged friend soon!.
Sadie moved to Denver in 2022, and is excited to get back into grooming after taking a break to raise her daughter. She has over 6 years of professional grooming experience and spent the majority of it as a solo groomer at a veterinary clinic. She is well versed in all breeds and cuts, from utility summer shavedowns, to breed standard terrier, spaniel and poodle clips. Her time at the vet also gave her knowledge of how to handle grooming dogs with special needs. When she's not fluffing and furminating, she enjoys crafting, sewing, Hula dancing and playing tabletop games. She currently lives with her two little dogs, Ginger and Oliver, who love coming to work with her and greeting clients. Some of Sadie's favorite breeds to groom are Pomeranians, doodles of all kinds - Aussies, schnauzers, and really all the dogs that come through BARK!'s doors.