About Bark! Denver
BARK! is conveniently located in downtown Denver with extended hours of operation, including open on weekends, early mornings and late evenings.
As safety is our top priority, every dog in the facility is required to have an online profile and pass a Meet and Greet day. Meet and Greets can be scheduled Monday - Saturday with set drop-off appointment times. Along with the online profile, every dog must be up to date on Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella vaccines, as well as be spayed/neutered by 1 year of age.
At BARK!, our next priority is fun! Our facility offers a wide variety of add-on services to make each dog's stay perfect. Our boarding and daycare guests can take advantage of ball tosses, brain games, cuddle times, extra walks and more! We also want to give our pet parents peace of mind by offering puppy postcards and 24/7 webcam access to watch their pet play the day away. At BARK!, we know just how much you love your best friend, because we love dogs too and will work to make sure they are happy and healthy during their whole stay!
BARK! was originally privately owned and then joined the Destination Pet family in 2018. Destination Pet offers added resources to BARK! to provide benefits, new services, and enhancements for the staff and furry friends. As pet lovers themselves, they promise to do what we’ve always done: treat your furry friend like their own.
BACK TO SCHOOL PHOTOSHOOTS
The pack is heading back to school! Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the month of September, your pup can participate in our back-to-school themed photoshoots! Each pup who participates will take home a fun photo magnet for their paw-rents to hang proudly on their fridge. These sweet keepsakes are too cute to miss - book your daycare reservation today to join in on the fun! Additional fees may apply.
- We openly communicate with kindness and respect.
- We are accountable. We take responsibility for our actions and words.
- We are relentless and attentive in our dedication to safety.
- Our ongoing growth is driven by passion and an open mind.
- We make conscious fiscal and environmental choices.
- We have balance through the support of our team.
- We build relationships to strengthen our community.
- We create an environment that encourages positive interactions.